Your area of responsibility
- Assist in the development of a gas exchange catheter
- Completed technical education (polytechnic, trade school, university)
- At least five years professional experience
- Experience with medical products desirable
- Very good spoken and written English and German
- Very good Microsoft Office skills
- Independent work style and team player
- Attractive salary plan
- Pleasant work environment
- Exciting responsibilities in a growing and international environment
Actual compensation will be based on the applicant’s qualifications and profile, especially relevant professional experience. Candidates with relevant professional experience will receive a yearly gross salary starting at €50,000.00 for full-time employment. Part-time is also an option.
Please contact us with any questions. If you are looking for a job with a varied range of responsibilities, then please send all relevant information, including curriculum vitae, photograph, and any certifications via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.