Your area of responsibility
- Prepare national and international product approvals, particularly in the United States, registrations and notifications as well as subsequent maintenance and any changes to existing approvals.
- Support the entire approval process from development of the product to final approval.
- Maintain contact with authorities and consultants
- Support us during implementation of applicable statutory requirements
- Completed law degree
- Relevant professional experience
- Experience working with the FDA and/or medical technology desirable
- Very good spoken and written English and German
- Independent work style and team player
- Flexibility and a high stress tolerance
- Attractive salary plan
- Pleasant work environment
- Exciting opportunity to work in a startup company in an international environment
Actual compensation will be based on the applicant’s qualifications and profile, especially relevant professional experience. Candidates with relevant professional experience will receive a yearly gross salary starting at €50,000.00 for full-time employment. Part-time is also an option.
Please contact us with any questions. If you are looking for a job with a varied range of responsibilities, then please send all relevant information, including curriculum vitae, photograph, and any certifications via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.